Monday, March 1, 2010

Found photos at the library


Many people use photos as bookmarks that aren't discovered until long after the book has been returned to the library and cannot be reunited with its owner. More often people donate books that have photos wedged inside, further complicating the reuniting possibility, so it's safe to say I have quite a lot of found photographs -- and I didn't even collect them the first two years on the job!

I used to post them on a found photo community on live journal that unfortunately disappeared, but at the same time I can't stop collecting them. I now have an entire photo album full of other people's memories that I can't throw away, so I thought I'd start posting some of them here.

1 comment:

  1. O god I have this problem at antique stores with pics of guys in the military(not that way) always end up buying them on the off chance that the guy was killed and now no one remembers him

    ReplyDelete